Tru2u Yumm Flaxseed Oil 250ml
Humans have been eating flax for thousands of years. Flaxseed is one of the oldest crops, having been cultivated since the beginning of civilization. The Latin name of flaxseed is
Linum usitatissimum, which means “very useful”.Flax preparations were widely used in medicine as an enveloping and wound-healing agent in the treatment of gastrointestinal disorders. In the Middle ages, flaxseed oil was administered as a diuretic for the treatment of kidney disorders. Flaxseed was recommended as an antitumoral (in combination with sweet clover), pain
and cough relieving, and anti-inflammatory remedy. It was also used for the treatment of freckles (in a mixture with soda and figs) and nail disorders (with garden cress and honey).
Flaxseed oil is believed to bring mental and physical endurance by fighting fatigue and controlling the aging process.
100% cold-pressed, unrefined, extra virgin Flax Seed Oil
- Omega-3 is an essential fatty acid that is important in many areas of adult and child health, growth and development.
- Omega-3 supports the body to function more efficiently, for better health and wellbeing
- Omega-3 supports our body to perform at its best!
How to Use:
- Consume at least one tablespoon daily for maximum benefit
- Drizzle over prepared foods like pasta, rice, salad, potatoes and vegetables
- Use in cereals, smoothies, yoghurt, dressings and dips
- DO NOT HEAT
- Store in a cool dry place out of sunlight
- Refrigerate after opening
- Consume within 5 weeks of opening
- Freezing will extend shelf life