Delicious Keto Crackers – Made in New Zealand
Keto and low carb dieters rejoice – Wholesome You has got you covered with their delicious new Multi-seed Crackers. Made in New Zealand, these keto crackers are perfect for anyone looking to stick to a healthy diet while still enjoying a crunchy snack. Perfect for people following the keto diet or a low carb lifestyle as each 15 g serve has only 0.7g of carbs and 0.2g of sugar.
These delicious crackers are low in carbohydrates, grain-free, and dairy-free, making them the perfect snack for those on a restrictive diet. Plus, they’re packed with fibre and protein to help keep you feeling full until your next meal. So go ahead and indulge guilt-free!
And even better they only contain 6 ingredients all made from real food.
If you are missing the crunch of your favourite cracker then these are for you!
These seedy crackers are full of goodness and made with love, right here in New Zealand.
- low carb – 0.7g carbohydrates per 2 crackers
- no added gluten or dairy
- approximately 24 crackers in every pack
Ingredients: Water, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, sesame seeds, psyllium husk, salt
Allergen Information: Seeds are packed in a facility that also handles products containing nuts, peanuts, gluten, dairy, soy, sesame and sulphites
Try using Wholesome You Multi-seed Keto Crackers in the keto platter below.
Making a keto platter isn’t as hard as you may think. Simply arrange items from the list below and enjoy!
- Smoked salmon
- High fat cheese on cucumber rounds
- Chargrilled capsicums stuffed with full-fat cream cheese
- Smoked salmon sushi – smoked salmon strips with cream cheese filling, rolled in black sesame seeds
- Bowl of olives
- Cherry tomatoes
- Capsicum strips
- Asparagus wrapped in prosciutto and grilled or BBQ’d
- Prosciutto rolled up
- Wheels of brie or camembert
- Large strawberries cut through the middle lengthwise and insert a piece of Camembert
- Large strawberries with the tip dipped in melted 90% cocoa chocolate
- Almonds, walnuts and macadamias
- 90% cocoa chocolate pieces
- keto crackers
Recipe adapted from Nutrition for Life.
Do you want to try other keto crackers? Check out Hemp and Oregano Crackers another one of our favourite low-carb or keto cracker options.