Superb Keto Breadcrumbs for Fish or Chicken
If you're looking for a delicious way to add flavour to your favourite recipes, look no further than Pepper & Me's Lemon & Herb Keto Breadcrumbs. Made with a Panko crumb base, these breadcrumbs are seasoned with basil, dill, pepper and lemon with a touch of tarragon. They're perfect for adding flavour to fish or chicken dishes.
Are you looking for a keto-friendly breadcrumb alternative? Then these breadcrumbs are perfect for adding flavour to your favourite dishes while maintaining a keto diet lifestyle. Made with all-natural ingredients, try them on eggplant slices, grilled tomatoes, stuffed mushrooms, or mac and cheese – you won't be disappointed!
If you would like to make keto breadcrumbs try the recipe below.
Keto Fried Fish Recipe – Breaded & Crumbed
This recipe deep-fries the fish but you can pan fry if you wish.
½ cup of Almond Flour
30 grams of Parmesan Cheese, finely grated
1 tablespoon of Dried Parsley
1 Lemon, zest only
½ teaspoon of Salt
¼ teaspoon of Pepper, ground
4 x 150g Fillets of White Fish
Oil, for frying
- Heat your deep fryer to 180C.
- Crack the egg into a bowl and whisk well.
- Add the almond flour, parmesan, parsley, lemon zest, salt, and pepper in another bowl. Mix well.
- Dip the fish into the egg, then press into the breading. Repeat with the other pieces of fish. (For a thicker crust, dip the crumbed fish into the egg and crumb a second time).
- Gently add the fish to the hot oil. Cook for 4-7 minutes, until golden brown and cooked through.
- Drain off the excess oil.
Recipe adapted from My Keto Kitchen.
Are you looking for more keto breadcrumbs ideas? Take a look at Hammer Head Food's Zesty Ginger and Lime for a spicy keto breadcrumbs alternative.