Low Carb Crackers that are Made in New Zealand
Are you looking for a healthy snack alternative that doesn’t skimp on flavour? Check out Little Bird Organics Almond Crackers! Made with activated almonds and golden flax seeds; these low carb crackers are bursting with organic goodness. Naturally high in Omega 3’s, Vitamin E, B Vitamins and Magnesium, they make the perfect savoury snack.
Made in New Zealand, these organic, gluten-free crackers are perfect for cheese boards and salads alike. Enjoy them as is or with your favourite dip or spread. Made with nutrient-rich almonds, these crackers are a smart addition to any diet. So ditch the processed snacks and indulge in something fresh and healthy instead.
With a crunchy texture and sweet almond flavour, these low carb crackers are sure to satisfy your hunger.
They’re perfect for eating at home or taking on the go.
These crackers are made of organic ingredients, gluten-free, and keto-friendly, making them a healthy choice for any occasion.
Ingredients: Golden Flax Seeds*(64%), Activated Almonds*(32%), Thyme*, Nutritional Yeast, Sea Salt*.
*Certified Organic Ingredients
Contains: Tree Nuts
May Contain: Sesame
Try using Little Bird Organics Almond Crackers in the cheese platter below.
Low Carb Cheese Platter
Making a low carb cheese platter is easier than you think. Simply arrange 2 or 3 items from the categories below on your platter or board.
- Cold cured meats: prosciutto, ham, salami, pepperoni, or even thin slices of roast turkey work well
- Hard and soft cheeses: feta, Brie, Camembert, goats cheese, blue cheese, mini mozzarella balls (bocconcini), cheddar, Havarti
- Nuts: almonds, macadamias, pistachios, walnuts
- Olives and bite-size marinated low-carb vegetables: stuffed peppers, artichokes and mushrooms. Pickles are also a good option if unsweetened.
- Fruit: berries such as strawberries or blueberries
- Vegetable sticks: cucumber, peppers, celery and radishes.
- Low-carb crackers: Little Bird Organics Almond Crackers
Recipe adapted from Appetite for Energy.
Do you want to try other low carb crackers? Take a look at Nutrient Crackers Keto Black Pepper & Chives – another one of our favourite low carb cracker options.