This protein powder is a nourishing formula providing all nine essential amino acids that help your body work harder and recover faster from exercise while supporting a healthy immune system, hair, skin, and nails. Hemp protein is an excellent alternative for anyone wanting to incorporate a plant-based protein powder into their diet. How much hemp protein you’ll want to take will depend on your fitness goals and dietary requirements.
Hemp is considered a superior plant-protein source due to the fact it is a complete, sustainable protein source, including the nine essential amino acids that your body is unable to produce on its own and so we must obtain these from our diet. Amino acids are the building blocks for all protein in our bodies – vital for tissue growth and repair, the daily functioning of our bodies. Beyond muscle repair and recovery, hemp protein is known for its anti-fatigue properties, digestive support and role in maintaining a healthy immune system.
Why use a plant-based protein powder?
- You’re an athlete with high protein requirements.
- You want to incorporate more plant-based proteins into your diet.
- You’re following a vegan diet and wanting to increase your overall protein intake
Just one 30-gram serving of our hemp protein powder will provide your body with 15 grams of protein, 8 grams of dietary fibre and energy-giving nourishment. Hemp protein powders also contain a variety of other nutrients including B vitamins, magnesium and vitamin E, chlorophyll, and antioxidants without any saturated fat, cholesterol, sodium, or sugar.
How to take Hemp Farm® hemp protein powder:
Hemp protein is an extremely versatile whole food supplement, and you can add hemp to almost everything and anything, sweet or savoury.
- Stir a serving into your favourite milk or water for a quick protein shake.
- Mix a tablespoon through your oats for a protein-boosting breakfast.
- Add hemp protein into snack recipes like bliss balls and cookies.
- Upgrade your smoothies. Blend in a serving of hemp protein.
Ingredients: New Zealand hemp protein powder. They are packaged in New Zealand at a certified organic food facility.
Hemp is known to be gluten free, however, trace amounts of gluten may be present due to rogue seed/nut contaminants during harvesting and packaging.
How to store Hemp Farm® hemp protein powder:
Once opened, reseal entirely after each serve. Hemp protein powder is best kept refrigerated to extend shelf life where it will last for up to 12 months. If you have no fridge space, store in your pantry at room temperature and consume it within 90 days of opening.
- 15g Protein & 8g Fibre per serving
- Sustainable plant protein
- No bloating associated with whey proteins
- Highly digestible protein that is easily absorbed
- Resealable package