Eco Sonya Sunscreen Provides Natural Broad Spectrum Sun Protection
Eco Sonya Sunscreen is a zinc-based natural sunscreen that rubs in easily, is invisible and untinted, and is suitable for both face and body. It is made with natural mineral zinc to create a physical barrier on the skin to deflect sun rays from permeating your skin.
This product complies with the Australia/New Zealand standard for sunscreens AS/NZS 2604:2012.
Zinc oxide 220mg/g
Rosehip fruit oil (rosa canina)
Jojoba seed oil (simmondsia chinensis)
Grape seed oil (Vitis vinifera)
Vitamin E (tocopherol)
Shea butter cera (Butyrospermum parkii)
Candelilla (Euphorbia Cerifera)
Safflower seed oil (Carthamus tinctorius)
Cucumber fruit extract (Cucumis sativus)
Green tea leaf extract (Camellia Sinensis)
Beeswax (Cera alba)
Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate (Naturally derived from Corn Starch)
- Apply Eco Sonya Sunscreen liberally and evenly, taking care to cover all areas of skin, including the face, at least 20 minutes before sun exposure.
- The Cancer Council of Australia recommends applying at least 7 grams per limb, including the face and neck.
- Reapply sunscreen every 1-2 hours, especially if you have been swimming, sweating or towel dried your body.
- Sunscreen is only one step in a complete sun safety regime. No sunscreen alone can completely protect skin from sun damage.
- Wear a protective hat, sunglasses and clothing.
- Seek shade and avoid prolonged sun exposure.
- Always read the label and use it only as directed.