Organic Tamari Soy Sauce Keto
Are you looking for a delicious, keto-friendly condiment to add flavour to your meals? Look no further than Chantal Organics Tamari Soy Sauce keto!
Chantal Tamari Soy Sauce is the perfect way to add a delicious depth of flavour to your favourite Asian-inspired dishes. Made with wheat-free soybeans, this unique sauce is darker in colour and richer in taste than traditional shoyu soy sauce. Use it as a marinade for meat and vegetables, or add it to stir-fries, rice dishes and sushi for an extra boost of salty deliciousness.
Tamari soy sauce keto is also wheat-free and MSG-free, making this gluten-free condiment a healthier choice for those on a keto diet.
Add this soy sauce keto to gravies, sauces and casseroles. Use as a marinade and in stir-fry dishes. Tamari will reduce sodium levels in your cooking without compromising taste.
CONTAINS SOY. PROCESSED ON THE SAME EQUIPMENT AS PRODUCTS CONTAINING TREE NUTS & SESAME.
Water, Soybeans, Salt,
Serving size 15 ml
|Description||Per Serving||Per 100g|
|Fat Total (g)||0||0|
|Saturated Fats (g)||0||0|
Try Chantal Organics Tamari Soy Sauce Keto in the recipe below.
Keto Chicken Stir Fry (Serves 4)
Each serving contains around 521 calories, 38.5g fats, 7g net carbs, and 33.6g protein.
- 600 grams chicken thigh, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 Tbsp ginger, peeled and grated
- 1/4 cup Chantal Organics Tamari Soy Sauce
- 1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 3 Tbsp avocado oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 broccoli, chopped
- 1/2 medium red capsicum, sliced
- 100 grams mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 1/2 tsp chilli flakes
- Prep all ingredients so that they are ready to use.
- Marinate chicken in garlic, ginger, soy sauce, and vinegar.
- Add half of the avocado oil in a pan (or wok) over high heat. Once hot, add the onion and cook for 1-2 minutes or until soft, then add the capsicum and broccoli.
- Once broccoli is cooked but still crisp, remove the vegetables from the pan and place them in a bowl. Set aside.
- Drain the chicken from the marinade (keeping the marinade to add later). Add the remaining avocado oil to your pan (or wok), and once hot, add the chicken. Cook the chicken over high heat until thoroughly cooked through, about 4-6 minutes.
- Once the chicken is cooked, add all remaining ingredients into the pan (including the pre-cooked vegetables and marinade).
- Cook for 3-4 minutes more, until the mushrooms are al dente and the sauce has reduced. Serve hot and enjoy!
Recipe adapted from ruled.me.
Looking for another recipe to use Chantal Organics Tamari Soy Sauce keto? Take a look at our Japanese Jackfruit recipe.